Binghamton Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Prescription painkillers such as hydrocodone are being abused more than ever before. The overwhelming abundance of prescription medications across the nation has led to the increasing abuse of these drugs. A new law in the state of New York is restricting the availability of these medications by reducing the number of refills an individual can obtain without a new prescription. This new legislation means that fewer of these powerful medications will be found in medicine cabinets and pillboxes in towns like Binghamton, NY, and this will lessen the likelihood that they can be abused.
Effectively Treating Substance Abuse
Substance abuse is a complex condition that affects every part of an individual’s life. Recovery requires treatment, time and hard work. Finding an effective treatment program for a substance abuser is the first step in their recovery process. Below are some principles that contribute to the effectiveness of the individual’s treatment program:
- Substance abuse is not the individual’s only problem. As a result, the treatment needs to also address the individual’s mental and physical health issues as well as things such as financial, legal and relational issues.
- To assist with the treatment’s effectiveness, the individual must remain in the program for an adequate amount of time.
- Progress should be measured and the treatment adjusted according to their changing needs.
- A multifaceted approach that combines behavioral therapies with medication is often more effective than using only one type of therapy.
Helping a Loved One
If you think that someone you love in Binghamton has a problem with drugs or alcohol, helping them is a possibility. To learn more about substance abuse treatment and how it can help your addicted family member to begin the healing process, call now.
Fairview Alcoholism Crisis Center
247 Court St
(607) 722-4080 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Fairview Recovery Services Inc
3 Merrick St
(607) 722-8987 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281