The “Crack Shack” is a nickname given to a home near Lawrence, Massachusetts where many go to buy and use drugs. It’s become the focus of drug raids and the location of a number of arrests as police attempt to shut down a problem that could infect the community.
Every town has a place where local addicts go to get pills, heroin, cocaine and other black market drugs – and Lawrence, MA is no exception. Most people avoid these areas like the plague, but for those in need of their drug of choice, they become regular hangouts.
Is your loved one spending time at the Crack Shack or other similar locations in Lawrence? If so, now is the time to intervene. Call us today to discuss your options in drug rehab.
Drug Rehab Changes Lives
When your family member goes to rehab, every part of their life is open to alteration. Their best shot at a long-term recovery is to make a complete overhaul and change anything that promotes or reminds them of addiction. This can mean everything from:
- No longer spending time with friends and family who get high or drink
- Changing their route to favorite locations in order to avoid bars, drug dealers and other “trigger” locations
- Altering their daily schedule, eating patterns and exercise habits to promote healthy living
- Building positive skills (e.g., through education, internships, etc.)
- Attending family therapy to work on problematic relationship issues at home
Help Change the Life of Your Addicted Loved One
If drug addiction caused problems for your family in Lawrence, MA, your family member will benefit from addressing each and every one of those issues during recovery. It starts with building a strong foundation in drug rehab. Call now to find the right drug addiction treatment program for their needs.
Psychological Center Inc
15 Union St
Lawrence, MA 01840-1866