Colorado Springs, with a population of 380,000 is a city that sits at the base of America’s most famous mountains, Pikes Peak. In this beautiful community everyone goes about their daily lives in seemingly normal fashion – yet many are living with a secret: an addiction to drugs or alcohol. Pikes Peak is one of the many different areas in which Colorado drug rehab facilities are located.
Types of Colorado Springs Rehab
The following represent some of the most common forms of drug and alcohol rehab programs located in the Colorado Springs area:
- Residential: The individual lives onsite at the treatment facility
- Outpatient: The individual attends treatment during the day, but then returns home in the evening
- Holistic: Rehab programs that incorporate yoga, meditation and other Eastern healing methods into treatment
- Teen: Deals specifically with issues pertaining to why young people become addicted to drugs or alcohol and may need a teen drug rehab
- Women: Gender specific care that helps women heal by providing a safe treatment environment
What Happens After Colorado Springs Drug and Alcohol Treatment?
For a person who has gone through an alcoholism or drug treatment program there is a light at the end of the tunnel. However, they still face daily challenges that can knock them off track. To combat this, recovering addicts are urged to attend follow-up counseling sessions and attend 12 step programs regularly. For times when they may be feeling weak there is also a sponsor to help talk them through it.
701 S Cascade Ave # B
Colorado Springs, CO 80903-3927
Beyond Milestones Counseling
5729 Constitution Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80915-1220
220 Ruskin Dr
Colorado Springs, CO 80910-2522
115 Parkside Dr
Colorado Springs, CO 80910-3130
825 E Pikes Peak Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80903-3624