Cocaine addiction help comes in many forms: inpatient, outpatient, traditional or holistic. There are even religion-based cocaine rehabs and facilities that provide only cocaine detox.
Though there is no one-size-fits-all version of cocaine dependence help that will work for everyone, it is important that individuals seek out the type of treatment that will address their specific issues with cocaine addiction.
If you would like assistance figuring out which type of cocaine dependence is the best fit for you, contact us at the phone number above today.
Each type of cocaine addiction treatment offers different benefits. Depending upon your circumstance, one or more types of treatment may be more or less appropriate for you.
Some cocaine rehab options include:
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment. At a Dual Diagnosis drug rehab, patients have the benefit of receiving treatment for cocaine addiction as well as treatment for co-occurring psychological issues like bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, depression, eating disorders and others.
- Traditional Cocaine Rehab. Based upon the 12 steps and 12 traditions, traditional addiction treatment programs are founded on the principles of admitting that a higher power of your determination is in control of your sobriety, and working an honest program with the assistance and support of others going through the same thing.
- Holistic Cocaine Addiction Treatment. A holistic treatment program may incorporate the 12 steps, but they also include alternative treatments like yoga, acupuncture, bodywork, meditation, massage and more.
- Cocaine Detox. Some addiction treatment facilities address only the physical issues associated with cocaine detox. If you experience withdrawal symptoms and prefer an outpatient cocaine addiction treatment but you feel ill when you stop using cocaine, then you may wish to start your program with a short-term residential cocaine detox.
- Inpatient Cocaine Rehab. Residential treatment options may be traditional or holistic in nature, and provide round-the-clock treatment, room accommodations and meals.
- Outpatient Cocaine Addiction Rehab. Outpatient cocaine dependence help options may be intensive or provide light schedules of addiction counseling and therapy as dictated by the patient’s progress in treatment.
- Aftercare Services. No matter which type of cocaine dependence help you choose, aftercare services will assist you in maintaining sobriety after you complete your program. Some, like sober living homes, are inpatient in nature and provide you with a high level of support. Others are less intensive but provide you with a safe place to check in and receive guidance as you go through daily ups and downs that may otherwise cause relapse.
Inpatient cocaine addiction treatment programs come with many different philosophies and styles of treatment. It’s almost impossible not to find one that provides a structure and direction that speaks to you. Because early sobriety is an extremely fragile time and so many relapse during the first few months of addiction treatment without constant supervision, inpatient cocaine rehab is often recommended as the first line of defense against severe cocaine addiction.
Outpatient rehabilitation help options are often preferred by those with light or short-term addictions. Those with responsibilities to their careers or at home appreciate the ability to continue to maintain a work schedule or continue interacting with family members. The concern in the treatment community is that the patient will relapse with so much free time and so little supervision after they leave the outpatient drug rehab program.
Random drug tests are usually incorporated into the program schedule in order to ensure the integrity of the treatment.
Holistic cocaine rehab
offers the widest range of treatment options for those who seek assistance fighting cocaine addiction.
For those who are unsure which type of philosophy or treatment approach will work best for them, holistic programs provide the opportunity to explore a range of treatment options and therapies. The result is a completely unique treatment plan based on the patient’s specific needs and interests that is updated as the individual makes progress and achieves their treatment goals.
Traditional cocaine addiction treatment naturally translates into daily life if for no other reason than the sheer number of 12-step meetings that take place every day across the country and around the world. Having a “sponsor” or mentor who can assist you as you “work the steps” and discover issues that require your attention through therapy and vigilance in order to avoid relapse can be extremely helpful in assisting you in maintaining your sobriety after treatment.
Find Help Today
Contact us today to learn more about your cocaine addiction treatment options and to discuss with a counselor which type is right for you.