Santa Rosa Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
The County Seat of Sonoma, with a population of 162,000, Santa Rosa is the largest city in California’s Wine Country. Whether or not the abundance of wine in the area plays a role, there are a significant number of people living with alcohol or drug addiction in and around this otherwise-beautiful city. California drug rehabs have had a great reputation over the years for the care and beauty of the different areas.
Four Things to Know About Santa Rosa Alcohol and Drug Treatment
1. Residential vs. Outpatient. There are two primary choices in terms of Santa Rosa drug and alcohol rehab. Residential treatment is that in which the individual lives onsite at the facility and receives round-the-clock care. Outpatient is there to help individuals who are living with addiction but must maintain a presence at home, work or school.
2. Paying for rehab. Although the cost of Santa Rose rehab can be high, financing options are sometimes available, and many insurance companies are now covering addiction treatment in their healthcare packages.
3. Detox is important. Before an individual can move onto to counseling and aftercare, they must cleanse their system of harmful toxins through drug and alcohol detox.
4. Three types of counseling. There are three primary types of counseling in a Santa Rosa drug rehab center: individual (one-on-one with a therapist), group (with other recovering addicts in the programs) and family (where damaged familial relationships are healed).
Interventions get a Loved One into Santa Rose Addiction Treatment
If your loved one is suffering from an addiction, you may want to call an intervention. An alcohol or drug intervention is designed to help individuals understand that they have a serious problem, and get them to enter into treatment immediately following the meeting.
Campobello Chemical Dependency
3250 Guerneville Rd
(707) 579-4066 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Drug Abuse Alternatives Center
2403 Professional Dr # 101
(707) 544-3295 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Santa Rosa Treatment Program
1901 Cleveland Ave # B
(707) 576-0818 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Women’s Recovery Services
PO Box 1356
(707) 527-0412 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281