Santa Maria Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Residents of Santa Maria, California who are fighting drug and alcohol dependence can easily and quickly find effective care and treatment at nearby drug rehab programs. We can help. Contact us at the phone number listed above and talk to one of our counselors about which addiction treatment services will best serve your needs. (See related: Santa Barbara Drug Rehabs)
Options in Rehab Treatment
There are a number of options in drug addiction treatment in programs near Santa Maria, California. Some of these include:
- Inpatient treatment. Also called residential rehab, inpatient care offers round-the-clock treatment that includes medical care through detox and psychotherapeutic treatment. Programs may last between 30 days and a year, depending upon the patient’s needs.
- Outpatient programs. Outpatient treatment allows the patient to take part in numerous therapies while beginning the process of rebuilding life without drugs and alcohol at home. Many consider this a form of aftercare effective when combined with an outpatient detox program.
- Detox-specific treatment. Some programs offer only medical care related to the treatment of withdrawal symptoms. These can be inpatient or outpatient in nature depending upon the drug of choice and style of treatment.
- Holistic options. Eastern medical and health philosophies are often incorporated into holistic drug rehab treatment to provide patients with a truly well-rounded care program.
- Traditional care. Usually based upon the 12-step treatment model, traditional programs are based on complete abstinence, group support, honesty, and focus on helping others, starting with the ones hurt during addiction.
- Aftercare options. Sober living is one of the most effective aftercare options, but patients who are ready to go home can also benefit from other services, including therapy, acupuncture, acupressure and more.
Need Rehab Treatment? Call Now
If you are ready to take the first step toward changing your life, contact us today to find the right Santa Maria, CA drug rehab for you.
Back to California Addiction Rehabs
Good Samaritan Recovery
731 S Lincoln St
(805) 346-8185 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281