Santa Cruz Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is a serious public health issue in the United States. With the state of California currently ranking 15th in the nation for most drunk driving accidents, the California Highway Patrol, along with local law enforcement agencies, use DUI checkpoints and “saturation patrols” to help keep the roadways safe.
Santa Cruz, CA police have noticed a rise in the number of motorists driving under the influence of drugs. Officers on the Santa Cruz force have even been trained to spot drugged drivers as well as drunk drivers. Along with endangering themselves, drunk and drugged drivers are placing others around them in harm’s way.
This increase in drugged and drunk driving is a symptom of a deeper problem – substance abuse and addiction. While driving under the influence may be a red flag that highlights substance abuse issues, there are also other, more subtle signs to be aware of:
- Changes in moods or outlook on life
- Increased relational issues with friends and family
- Frequently neglecting responsibilities
- Drastic changes in behavior including increased aggression, hostility or violence
- Work or school issues – declining performance, increased absence, or frequent tardiness
- Lying or theft
- Legal troubles or arrests
- New or worsening health problems
- Changes in peer groups or places they frequent
- Frequently asking for money or using up savings
Build a New Life Without Addiction
Watching someone you love in Santa Cruz struggle with substance abuse is difficult, and helping them make the transition into treatment is just as hard, but it’s a step that could save your loved one’s life. Don’t hesitate to reach out and speak to an addiction treatment specialist at the phone number listed above and get the information you need to help your family member create positive change in his or her life.
Alto Counseling Center
271 Water St
(831) 427-5290 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Janus Of Santa Cruz
200 7th Ave # 150
(831) 462-1060 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Providence Recovery Center
831 Paget Ave
(831) 475-1326 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Santa Cruz Community Center Inc
195 Harvey West Blvd
(831) 469-1700 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
749 37th Ave
(831) 476-1747 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
709 Mission St
(831) 429-8350 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281