San Rafael Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Pulled over for having their high beams on in San Rafael, California, two men were arrested when more than 3 pounds of marijuana were found in their trunk. It was a surprise to the officers, but it’s not uncommon. In fact, many drug arrests that occur happen because of routine traffic stops caused by completely unrelated issues.
In San Rafael and across the North Bay, the drug problem is rampant. The removal of 3 pounds of marijuana from the street will hardly be felt by the drug community. Drugs of all kinds and in all quantities are available to your addicted loved one, pretty much any time of the day that they want it. Help them to leave substance abuse and addiction behind when you guide them towards an effective drug rehab.
Substance Abuse Treatment Types
Depending upon your loved one’s specific set of challenges in life, different types of treatments and therapies may be more appropriate. Some options include:
- Inpatient rehab. Residential treatment is often the best option in treatment because it is so intensive and well rounded.
- Outpatient care. For those who are still “functional” despite drug abuse issues and who have no co-occurring mental health issues, outpatient treatment can be optimum.
- Aftercare services. A wide range of therapies that augment progress in recovery is essential to long-term abstinence.
- Sober living. Often the best possible choice for those who need extra support as they transition between drug rehab and home.
Which Types of Drug Treatment Will Best Suit Your Loved One?
If you are unsure which type of therapeutic intervention will be most effective for your San Rafael family member, contact us at the phone number listed above and speak to an admissions coordinator who can assist you today.
Daniel Linder MFT
710 C. Street
Family Service Agency-Marin
555 Northgate Dr
(415) 491-5700 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Helen Vine Detox Center
301 Smith Ranch Rd
(415) 492-0818 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281