Riverside Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
12 miles southwest of San Bernardino, Riverside is the largest city in the Inland Empire Metropolitan Area. When population numbers rise, the number of citizens that are dealing with alcohol and drug addictions also goes up. Riverside, California rehab centers give patients the strength to overcome their addiction, as well as the education required to help them remain on a path to sobriety.
Types Of Riverside Drug And Alcohol Rehab
- Holistic treatment centers use natural approaches such as yoga, and meditation help patients overcome their addiction without the use of chemicals.
- Inpatient facilities provide full medical supervision, one on one counseling, group therapy, as well as rapid detoxification to help patients, who devote their entire lives to becoming sober, beat their addiction.
- Customized outpatient treatment programs are available to patients who cannot give up their daily responsibilities, but need help to get sober.
What Happens After Riverside Drug And Alcohol Treatment?
After your drug treatment program has ended, aftercare such as Alcoholics Anonymous will help you stay on track with your sobriety. You will also want to avoid situations which could trigger a relapse, as well as staying in contact with your counselor from the treatment facility. Speaking with them will give you someone to talk to, if you are having a hard time dealing with sober life.
A Ten Acre Ranch
5953 Grand Ave
(951) 784-7081 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
High Road Program
3579 Arlington Ave # 200
(951) 781-6762 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
MFI Recovery Center
17270 Roosevelt St
(951) 780-2541 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
5900 Brockton Ave
(951) 275-8400 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Riverside Treatment Center
1021 W LA Cadena Dr
(951) 784-8010 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Teen Challenge Administrative
5445 Chicago Ave
(951) 683-4241 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
2743 Orange St
(951) 686-9454 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281