Located in southern California, Huntington Beach is home to almost 200,000 people. While most people go through their daily lives completely unaware of the situation around them, others are dealing with alcoholism and drug addictions that they know they will need help to overcome from a California rehab.
Finding a drug rehab near Huntington Beach, is a simple process, and finding the right one for your needs is crucial to your ultimate success in recovery. Contact us today to find out what’s available near you.
Quick Facts on Treatment
Here are a few things that every patient should know when looking for a drug rehab near Huntington Beach, California:
- Early treatment increases chances of success. As soon as you recognize that addiction is an issue for you, it is important to get into a rehab that can help you heal as soon as possible. The less time you spend in active addiction, the more likely you will be to make recovery stick.
- Monitored detox is necessary. Don’t try to go it alone at home. Too often, patients experience complications or find it impossible to withstand the initial temptations to relapse when they try to detox alone – many times, with disastrous results. Instead, enroll in a monitored drug rehab if you experience physical withdrawal symptoms.
- Detox alone is not enough. Addressing the physical dependence that characterizes addiction is not enough to make lasting change. Psychotherapeutic treatment that addresses other mental and emotional issues related to addiction is the only way to create lasting change.
- Personalized care increases efficacy of treatment. When patients can take part in choosing the therapies that speak to them and can report back to providers on whether or not other treatments are working, they learn how to self-monitor their recovery and will make better choices when they are on their own.
- Anyone can afford drug rehab. Health insurance, financing and other options are available to assist patients in paying for treatment. There is no reason for anyone to avoid treatment due to cost of care.
Types Of Drug And Alcohol Rehab
By devoting their entire life to becoming sober, and entering into an inpatient facility, patients will have access to rapid detoxification, one on one counseling sessions, as well as group therapy sessions to help them learn about their addiction, and understand how to deal with it to begin down the road to recovery.
Facilities are available to patients who cannot leave the responsibilities in their daily lives to enter into a treatment facility, but know that they need help if they want to become sober. Outpatient treatment programs offer the same level of counseling and group therapy as inpatient facilities, without requiring the patient to give up their entire life.
How Long Does Addiction Treatment Take?
Most drug and alcohol rehab programs take approximately one to three months to complete. This figure varies according to the seriousness of the individual’s condition, but no reputable program will last less than 30 days.
What Happens After Drug And Alcohol Treatment?
After your treatment, you will want to make sure that you give yourself the best chances at remaining sober. Avoiding situations that will trigger a relapse in your brain, as well as staying in contact with people who have helped you become sober will help you ensure you remain on the road to sobriety.
Call for More Info on Rehab Treatment Near Huntington Beach
Contact us at the phone number listed above to learn more about rehab options in and around Huntington Beach.