Hanford Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Using prescription medications recreationally might seem to some like a safe way to get high, but far from being safe, abusing them can be fatal. In Kings County, CA, which includes Hanford, more than 40 people have died over the past few years because of prescription drugs. Some of these individuals died from accidental overdoses while others committed suicide through the use of prescription medications. Agents from the Kings County Narcotic Task Force admit that the abuse of these pills is a serious problem throughout the county.
The Process of Recovery
When someone recognizes that they have a substance abuse problem and decides to enter a rehab program, beginning the process is not easy. Recovering from drug and alcohol abuse requires effort and takes time and patience. For those who are beginning this process, there are a number of things to keep in mind:
- Your loved ones are being truthful about how your behaviors affect you as well as them.
- Rehabilitation and detox are not the same thing. In detox, the individual deals with the physical symptoms. Rehab addresses all aspects of recovery.
- Different treatment options are available, both residential and outpatient. Learn about your options and choose the one suited to your needs.
- Keeping a positive attitude about the process is key to recovery.
- Maintaining the support of those close to you gives you an advantage.
- When the treatment program is over, rehabilitation is done. The recovery process is ongoing.
Don’t Wait to Start the Process
If someone you love in Hanford has a drug and alcohol addiction, there are ways to help them. To learn more about helping them move towards recovery, speak to an admissions coordinator at the number above today.
Cornerstone Community Alcohol
801 W 7th St
(559) 583-2034 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Cornerstone Recovery Systems
801-805 West 7th Street
Cornerstone Recovery Systems
817 West 7th Street
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281