The city of Camden, Arkansas is located nearly 100 miles from Little Rock and 50 miles from the state of Louisiana. Individuals living in either state will find Camden to be an ideal location for rehab. Its close proximity and reputation for proven, effective care makes the city worth considering. Give us a call if you live in or near Camden and are interested in entering rehab yourself or are planning on helping a loved one do so. We can help. We offer outstanding treatment to those addicted to drugs and/or alcohol.
Knowing when to get help can be as important as actually receiving it. If your timing is off, things might not only be more difficult, but it may be even too late. If you or a loved one believes that a substance abuse problem or addiction exists, it is vital that you get the help needed right away. For many people, this will be in the form of drug rehabilitation.
The internet can be a great place to receive information on a plethora of topics associated with addiction. If you are not sure about whether or not your addiction to drugs is severe enough to warrant rehab, keep reading. We will be listing some of the signs that, if present, might suggest that rehab is a good option.
- An inability to stop using a particular substance even when you want to
- The development of a tolerance to a physically addicting substance
- Suddenly becoming preoccupied with using a particular substance
- Spending money they don’t have on drugs and being willing to go to extreme lengths to obtain drugs and/or alcohol
- Overdose is a real possibility
- An individual experiences withdrawal symptoms when they attempt to stop using
South Arkansas Regional Health
211 Jackson St SW
Camden, AR 71701-3941