Marketing Statement of Ethics
Foundations Recovery Network
- Directory sites we own are created with information available in the public domain. We will quickly remove a company or link at the owner’s request. We will consider requests to add additional companies or listings.
- If someone mistakenly calls our admissions center, we will gladly try to connect them with the center he or she intended to call.
- We do not post negative comments or messages about our competitors on social media, review sites, web directories, business directories or local search sites. We emphasize positive communication via all of our social media properties.
- We do not engage in malicious link-building. We focus on quality links.
- We do not create false reviews or pretend to be alumni or staff of other treatment centers on forums or message boards. We value legitimate reviews of ours and other services.
- We do not work with companies or centers that we find violate our code of ethics. We work with companies who abide by our standards and ethical values.
- We do not bid in paid search for competitor trademarked names. We only bid for our own names.
- We do not steal content from other sources. We work to produce original, informative content.
- We do not make fradulent clicks on competitors’ paid search or display ads. We focus our efforts on getting legitmate clicks on our own ads.
- We do not create fictitious physical locations on online maps to have more favorable local rankings in search. We only create locations online for our properties in their specific physical geographic locations.
- We do not infringe on copyrighted materials, including videos and photos. We pay for the rights to any images or video we use.
- We do not share personal contact information without permission. We seek permission to share personal contact information.
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: