Cheyenne Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Wyoming currently ranks 18th in the nation for DUI-related traffic deaths. With the state government in Cheyenne deciding to hand out stiffer DUI penalties, officials are hoping to deter people from driving drunk.
Sadly, many individuals who are stopped for DUI are repeat offenders. Across the nation, approximately large-4 columns of drunk driving problems comes from repeat offenders – almost 2 million people who have three or more drunk driving offenses. Revoking their licenses is no solution either because an estimated 50 to 75 percent continue to drive despite the lack of a license.
The Real Problem
Drunk driving is a serious problem, but the root of the problem is the chronic abuse of alcohol. If you suspect that someone you know in Cheyenne may be suffering from alcohol abuse, here are some signs to look for:
- Loss of control. Drinking more than desired, for longer periods. Risky behavior.
- Desire to stop, inability to follow through. A persistent desire to stop drinking, but not being successful.
- Neglecting important activities. Spending less time on things previously enjoyed because of alcohol.
- Focusing on alcohol. Spending a lot of time drinking, thinking about alcohol or recovering from its effects. Having few interests that are not connected with the use of alcohol.
- Negative consequences, but continued use. Drinking even though it causes problems – interfering with work, damaging a marriage relationship, making problems worse, or causing health problems.
Get Advice Today
If someone you love in Cheyenne suffers from alcohol abuse, helping them get sober may help save lives. Call this number now to learn more about dealing with alcohol abuse.
Alcohol Receiving Center
2310 E 8th St
(307) 632-6433 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
300 Derr Ave
(307) 632-7706 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
2600 E 18th St
(307) 634-2273 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Peak Wellness Center Inc
2526 Seymour Ave
(307) 634-9653 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281