Racine Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Two major drug trafficking operations were taken down in southeast Wisconsin in 2011, and one of them was headed by a man from Racine, Wisconsin. Everything from crystal meth to cocaine to marijuana was taken in the bust, and the incident opened the eyes of locals to just how prevalent illicit substances were and are in their community.
Are you concerned that someone you love in Racine is living with an active addiction to drugs or alcohol? If so, we can help you to find a rehabilitation program that can change their life. Call now to get started.
Signs That Your Loved One Is Ready for Drug Rehab
Just because you believe that your loved one will benefit from drug addiction treatment, it doesn’t mean that he or she will share your opinion. Though it is rare for an addict to come to their family members and ask for help, you may be able to pick up on some signs that he or she will be more amenable to the idea. Look for:
- Serious illness. If your loved one doesn’t feel well because of their drug use, they may see the benefit of going through detox.
- An accident. If your loved one has hurt someone or been hurt while using drugs or drinking, they may recognize the need to get help.
- Legal problems. If they’ve gotten into trouble under the influence, they may see the value of impressing the court by going immediately into drug addiction treatment.
- Attempts to quit or cut back. If your addicted loved one is trying to quit, it’s clear that he or she is ready to get help to be drug-free.
Learn More About Treatment Options Today
If you are ready to learn more about the types of treatment that are available to your loved one, call now.
3701 Durand Ave # 225
(262) 554-7788 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Focus On Community
1220 Mound Ave # 307
(262) 632-6200 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281