Kirkland Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
With overdoses from prescription medications on the rise, the King County Board of Health in Washington is working to get pharmaceutical companies to help prevent the problem. A new law would require drug companies that do business in the county to establish their own drug take-back systems. This would allow residents in towns like Kirkland, WA, to properly dispose of their unwanted medications in order to prevent abuse.
After Drug or Alcohol Treatment
When an individual enters a treatment program, they take the first steps to freedom from drugs or alcohol. However, the process of recovery does not end when their treatment program has been completed; the ongoing battle to remain sober may continue for years, or even for life. To help these individuals, several types of aftercare are available:
- 12-Step groups. Developed by Alcoholics Anonymous, this is possibly the most well-known aftercare option. These groups have a spiritual component and attendees are encouraged to make a long-term commitment to this method.
- Support groups. Groups of former substance abusers who support each other. These groups are an alternative for individuals who do not like the spiritual emphasis of traditional 12-Step groups.
- Counseling. Regular meetings with a substance abuse counselor to address the ongoing process of recovery and any new issues that arise.
- Dual Diagnosis support. Support for those who also have a mental health disorder in addition to an addiction.
Making a Break from Substance Abuse
Breaking a substance abuse habit may not be easy, but it is possible. To get more information on how you or someone you love in Kirkland can begin the process of recovery, call us at the number above today and speak to an admissions coordinator.
Lakeside-Milam Recovery Center
6725 116th Ave NE # 110
(425) 822-5095 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Residence Xii For Women
12029 113th Ave NE
(425) 823-8844 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Youth Eastside Services
13009 NE 85th St
(425) 827-4937 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281