Bellevue Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Drugs are a problem for Washington residents over the age of 12, and the statistics are here to prove it in stark black and white. Across the state, people are overdosing, losing their lives as a direct cause of drug abuse, and battling through each day with an active and overwhelming drug problem.
If that describes you or someone you love in Bellevue, Washington, you don’t have to allow it to continue. Call now to find out more about your options in drug rehab and change the trajectory of your life – before it’s too late.
Washington Makes the Top 10: A Dubious Distinction Highlighting Drug Abuse and Addiction
Every year, the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) questions the country on their drug use and abuse habits, then compiles the results. In the 2007-2008, Washington State made the top 10 in a number of categories that documented drug abuse in residents over the age of 12, according to the White House, including use of marijuana and other illicit drugs in the past month and the abuse of pain relievers non-medically in the past year. Other Washington drug abuse statistics include:
- About 10 percent of Washingtonians reported abusing illicit drugs in the past month – 2 percent above the national average.
- More people died in Washington as a direct result of drug abuse than on average in the rest of the country.
- Marijuana is cited as the most common drug of abuse among patients seeking drug addiction treatment.
Don’t Succumb to Drug Addiction Another Day: Call Now for Treatment Help
Drug addiction treatment help for any substance is only a phone call away. Contact us now and speak with a counselor about your rehab needs. The phone lines are always open.
See more treatment options in Washington
Alano Club Of The Eastside
12302 NE 8th St
(425) 455-5700 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
1299 156th Ave NE # 160
(425) 454-9192 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Assessment & Treatment Associates
13353 Bel Red Rd
(425) 289-1600 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Associate Behavioral Health Cr
1800 112th Ave NE # 150w
(425) 646-7279 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
1717 Bellevue Way NE
(425) 452-9920 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Youth Eastside Services
999 164th Ave NE
(425) 747-4937 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281