Danville Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
The behavior of those who are involved in substance abuse is often abnormal and sometimes unexplainable. When a man near Danville, VA, decided to steal a neighbor’s truck, he ended up crashing it into a house, starting a fire and almost burning down the home. While the home was not completely destroyed, it did sustain a great amount of damage and the homeowners lost many of their treasured possessions to the fire. The man has a long history of substance abuse, including a $300-a-day crack cocaine habit. His lifestyle of drug use went beyond merely affecting himself.
Can I Afford Treatment?
Breaking a substance abuse habit usually begins with professional help and treatment. For many individuals, however, the belief that they cannot afford substance abuse treatment may keep them from pursuing it. Thankfully, there are several options for those who need treatment but might be hesitant to invest in it:
- Private insurance. Those with health insurance may also have substance abuse benefits. To learn what your plan covers, call your insurance provider.
- Payment plans. Some facilities allow individuals to pay for their treatment on a monthly basis over a period of time.
- Reduced fees. Other facilities may offer their services at reduced cost or on a sliding scale depending on the individual’s income.
- Savings. Medical treatment for any disorder is an important expenditure and treatment for addiction is no different. It may be worth it to crack into savings even if it’s currently allocated for other expenses.
Leaving Behind Substance Abuse
Getting help for someone you care about in Danville can be simple. Call us today to learn how substance abuse treatment can help your loved one leave behind a lifestyle of substance abuse.
Danville Pennsylvania Community Services
245 Hairston St
(434) 799-0456 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
1021 Main St
(434) 793-9806 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
1525 S Boston Rd
(434) 822-6600 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281