Burlington Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Approval of a set of reforms in Vermont is aimed at reducing prescription drug abuse. Signed into law in June 2013, these new laws will focus on a number of issues. One result is that the state’s prescription monitoring system will be more strictly enforced. This system helps doctors in cities such as Burlington, VT, to track the medications prescribed to an individual thus helping to prevent doctor shopping to obtain multiple prescriptions from various doctors.
Investing in Substance Abuse Treatment
Families understand the importance of helping their loved one conquer substance abuse, but they may have concerns about the cost of treatment. However, embracing the recovery process and viewing it as long-term investment in their loved one’s health and future makes the cost worthwhile. Investing in substance abuse treatment will benefit the individual in a number of ways:
- Physical health. Getting free from substance abuse allows the individual to be healthier on a daily basis and have a longer life.
- Relationships. After breaking a substance abuse habit, the individual can give more time to existing relationships and begin to make new friends.
- Purpose. Leaving behind substance abuse opens up new opportunities to discover a new career, a meaningful hobby, or ways they can contribute to their community.
- Finances. Because they are no longer spending their money or drugs or alcohol, the individual can move toward financial stability and live more independently.
Freedom to Live Again
To assist someone in Burlington in breaking the chains of substance abuse, don’t wait to reach out and have your loved one connected to the best possible treatment. Our admissions coordinators are standing by to assist you today. Call now.
184 Pearl St
(802) 488-6425 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
1 S Prospect St # 1420
(802) 656-3700 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Fletcher Allen Health Care
1 S Prospect St # 6
(802) 847-4560 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
855 Pine St
(802) 488-6100 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281