South Jordan Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
The growing problem of prescription drug addiction has spurred some people in and around South Jordan, UT to find ways of helping to prevent this type of substance abuse. An engineering student in Utah has developed a password-protected device which dispenses medication. Inspired by a paramedic friend who deals with drug overdoses, the student designed a virtually indestructible machine. If put into production, the portable devices would allow the pharmacist to load medication but would only allow individuals to receive medications at appropriate intervals.
Investigating Treatment Options
When someone has a substance abuse problem like prescription drug abuse, getting them the help they need to change their behavior is crucial. No single type of treatment is meant to work for all individuals, so making the appropriate choice is based on several factors. A number of different types of drug rehabilitation programs are available in several settings:
- Residential. An individual lives at the treatment facility for a few weeks or even a few months and receives daily professional care.
- Partial hospitalization. Individuals spend as much as six hours per day, five days a week at a treatment facility receiving care.
- Outpatient. Individuals who have the ability to continue living at home can do so while undergoing treatment several days a week, for a few hours each day.
- Brief intervention. Used if the individual is moving towards a chronic drug abuse problem, this method of treatment involves several sessions with a substance abuse treatment professional.
Learning to Live
Drug treatment involves learning to live without drugs and alcohol and developing new habits. If someone you love in South Jordan needs help starting a new life without substance abuse and addiction, call us today to learn about treatment options.
11175 S Redwood Rd
(801) 484-9911 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281