Logan Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
A man from Logan, UT reported that he spent the day smoking marijuana, drinking alcohol, and using cocaine before going over to the home of his ex-wife’s family. He later used this as an excuse as he tried to explain away the five murders that he was convicted of committing that day. His drug abuse was not considered a defense and did nothing to protect him from the mandatory life sentence he is now serving.
The Excuse of Addiction
Though it is true that drug and alcohol dependence is a medical disorder, it is not an excuse to get away with bad behavior under the influence or to continue to get high. The fact is that treatment is available, and that there’s no reason not to enroll in drug rehab. Here are some common excuses for avoiding treatment and the answers that will help you get your loved one to stop focusing on obstacles and start focusing on building a new life in recovery:
- “It’s too expensive.” Some drug rehabs are expensive, but health insurance often pays for part of the cost, and financing is almost always available.
- “I don’t want to go through detox.” Withdrawal symptoms can be difficult but with medical supervision and assistance, they will be easier.
- “I’m scared I’ll lose my husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend.” Recovery often means changing everything, but some relationships do survive. Without your health and a functional life, it’s impossible to have a healthy, functional relationship.
- “I can’t leave my kids.” Children do not fare well when they live with an addicted parent. Even if they must be away from the addicted parent during the initial treatment phase, their experience afterward will be far better.
Drug Rehab Info
If you would like to learn more about the options in addiction treatment for yourself or your Logan loved one, call now for more information.
Bear River Health Department
655 E 1300 N
(435) 792-6420 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281