Waterbury Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Waterbury, CT, also known as the Brass City, is located on the Naugatuck River with a population of 108,000. Also, home to the University of Connecticut and as such, is also currently suffering from average or above average rates for alcoholism and drug addiction. Understanding the different types of alcohol and drug rehab centers available in Waterbury is a key element of breaking the addiction cycle.
What are the Different Types Of Waterbury Alcohol and Drug Rehab?
There two primary types of rehab available in the Waterbury area: inpatient and outpatient.
- Inpatient – Detoxification, the removal of toxins from the body due to the abuse of alcohol and drug over along period of time, is just the beginning of the recovery process from addiction. The next step is to help the patient discover and understand why they have become addicted to alcohol and drugs.
- Outpatient – Motivation enhancement therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, and a 12-step facilitation program are the three main treatments used in outpatient programs to help treat alcoholism or drug addiction.
What Happens After Waterbury Addiction Treatment?
When done with your Connecticut drug rehab, the patient will continue their twelve-step program (such as Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous), as well as their one on one counseling. At some point in their therapy, they will be able to bring their spouse and children, or other family members into their sessions. This will help everyone heal from the effects of the addiction. The 12-step program and therapy will continue as long as the patient needs in order to remain clean and sober.
Crisis Assessment and Triage Service
64 Robbins St
(203) 573-7500 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Family Intervention Center
1875 Thomaston Ave # 3
(203) 753-2153 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
900 Watertown Ave
(203) 756-8984 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Morris Foundation Inc
402 E Main St
(203) 755-1143 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281