Stockton Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Nestled in the San Joaquin county, Stockton is located in Northern California. The population of this community is 300,000 and is one of the two inland sea ports of California. Some of the residents of this quaint little sea port deal with drug addiction or alcoholism, and are in need of help. You can find help at one of the California drug rehabs located near you.
What to Expect at Stockton Alcohol and Drug Rehab
There are three major components to Stockton addiction treatment that every individual should expect to encounter when they enter the admissions process: detox, counseling and aftercare.
- Detox. The process of overcoming the physical addiction to drugs and alcohol. Detox is a cleansing, where the individual stops “using” in order to give their body a chance to cleanse itself of harmful toxins.
- Counseling. Perhaps the most important part of the rehab process, counseling is where the individual addresses the root causes behind their addictive behavior (and learns how to make better decisions moving forward).
- Aftercare. Where the individual gets the support needed to transition back into daily life. Common forms of aftercare include: follow-up counseling, 12-step group meetings and sober living.
Stockton Drug and Alcohol Treatment Costs
Residential rehab programs can get quite expensive – some costing as much as thousands of dollars per month, but there are many residential rehab benefits at this price as well. Even less expensive options such as outpatient care can be a great financial burden on families that have an addicted family member. Luckily, insurance companies are now covering more drug rehab center costs than ever, and many of the treatment centers themselves are offering private financing to help offset costs.
Aegis Medical System Inc
8626 Lower Sacramento Rd # 41
(209) 478-2487 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
563 E Harding Way
(209) 464-1594 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Center For Positive Prevention
729 N California St
(209) 929-6700 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281