Newark Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Newark was first founded in 1666, and has since grown into a city of 270,000 people. Its citizens are over wrought with the predicament of alcoholism and drug addiction today. In Newark are some of New Jerseys rehabs that have a solution for those addicts that want help to become sober and drug free again.
Most Common Addiction Treated in Newark Rehab
Like most major and mid-sized American cities, there are a number of different drugs available in the Newark area. Just which ones are most “popular” with local residents can be determined by looking at the caseload of Newark drug rehab centers and emergency rooms:
Choosing the Best Types of Newark Addiction Treatment Program
In order to choose the best addiction treatment program in Newark to meet the individual’s needs, it is important to understand the difference between the two major types of facility: residential and outpatient rehab.
- Residential drug and alcohol rehab. These programs have the individual move into the treatment facility and live there for a period of no less than a month. During this time the individual will undergo detox, counseling and aftercare to address the physical and psychological components of their addiction.
- Outpatient drug and alcohol rehab. These programs also include detoxification, counseling and aftercare – but the individual attends treatment during the day and then returns home (or to a sober living facility) in the evening.
169 Roseville Ave
(973) 481-1889 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
35 Lincoln Park
(973) 622-3570 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
103 Lincoln Park
(973) 623-0600 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Newark Renaissance House Inc
50 Norfolk St
(973) 623-3386 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
University Behavioral Health
183 Orange St # B
(973) 972-5430 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281