Nashville Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Rehab Treatment Info
Those who are in search of drug and alcohol addiction treatment around Nashville often find that their best bet is to put some distance between themselves and home. Drug rehabs outside of Nashville often offer a more rural environment that is more suitable to health and healing after addiction. Finding the right addiction treatment program that can provide you with the care you need to heal starts with a single phone call. Contact us today to find a drug rehab near Nashville that can help you or your loved one begin the healing process. (See related: Memphis Addiction Rehab Centers)
Rehab Treatment Information
Not all drug rehab centers are created alike. It’s important that you find a drug rehab program that gives you everything you need based on your experience with drugs and alcohol, your preferences for environment and your other co-occurring disorders (e.g., depression, eating disorders or anxiety). Here are a few other quick facts that you should know about drug rehabs near Nashville:
- Drug rehabs near Nashville should include medical detox facilities and treatments if you are experiencing withdrawal symptoms.
- Dual Diagnosis rehabs near Nashville are necessary if you are struggling with a psychological disorder like schizophrenia, anxiety disorder, severe depression and others.
- Aftercare options like sober living and group therapy options can be the thing that keeps you dedicated to your recovery after you successfully complete a drug rehab program near Nashville.
- Integrating 12-step treatment into an holistic drug rehab program near Nashville can not only help you to heal during addiction treatment but it will also assist you in transitioning into a drug-free lifestyle at treatment’s end.
Would You Like More Treatment Info? Contact Us Today
If you are interested in learning more about your drug rehab options outside of Nashville or if you would like to speak to a counselor about which type of addiction treatment will serve you best, contact us at the above number today.
Back to Tennessee Rehab Centers
101 Lea Ave.
(877) 345-3396 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
176 Thompson Ln # G1
(615) 831-1050 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Bethesda Work Shops
3710 Franklin Pike
(615) 467-5610 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Evelyn Frye Center
2021 Church St
(615) 385-4090 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Samaritan Recovery Community
319 S 4th St
(615) 244-4802 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Stars Center For Youth Issues
2416 21st Ave S # 200
(615) 279-0058 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Tennessee Drug Awareness Council
506 E Iris Dr
(615) 385-2251 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Tennessee Professional Assistance
545 Mainstream Dr # 414
(615) 726-4001 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281