Louisville Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Chronic drug abuse can quickly turn into an issue of addiction – often before you realize it. In many cases, close friends and family members are the first to realize that something is wrong. In Louisville, Kentucky, the rate of drug and alcohol abuse is on the rise. If someone you care about is telling you that addiction may be a problem for you – listen. Acting on their words by enrolling in drug rehab may save your life. Call now to get started.
Drug Problems on the Rise in Louisville, KY
A 2011 survey revealed that drug use and abuse are on the rise in and around Louisville. It’s a problem that only the individuals and their families struggling with the problem can address effectively. The best way to do that? Drug and alcohol rehab.
When it comes to addiction and drug dependence, early intervention through treatment is always the better choice – but it’s never too late to get the help you need to heal. The benefits of drug rehab include:
- Abstinence. The first step of any drug and alcohol treatment is to stop abusing the drug of choice. The goal is to maintain that abstinence long after rehab through ongoing aftercare support.
- Coping skills. Learning how to deal with stresses and pressures of life without turning to drugs and alcohol is key to recovery.
- Renewed opportunities. When maintaining drug abuse is the focus of every day, little else can be accomplished – especially the attainment of hopes and dreams.
- Emotional processing. Emotional growth stops when drug addiction begins. Emotional growth can start up again during treatment.
- Physical health. Physical health is damaged during drug abuse but physical benefits begin the moment you stop abusing your drug of choice.
Drug Addiction Treatment Can Help Louisville, KY Families Heal
If you believe that drug and alcohol addiction is a problem for someone in your family in Louisville, KY, don’t wait to contact us at the phone number here.
Back to Kentucky Drug Treatment Directory.
COPES Council On Education
845 Barret Ave
(502) 583-6820 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
1028 Barret Ave
(502) 451-1221 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Our Lady Of Peace
2020 Newburg Rd
(502) 451-3330 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Seven Counties Services
600 S Preston St
(502) 583-3951 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Seven Counties Services Inc
1935 Bluegrass Ave
(502) 366-0705 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281