Lancaster Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
A man from Lancaster, Pennsylvania was arrested when police found drugs and a loaded weapon in his car during a routine traffic stop. The man was jailed and given bail of $10,000.
Arrest due to the possession of illicit substances is just one of many negative consequences that can befall someone who chronically abuses drugs. Consider some of the other common issues related to drug abuse:
- The development of addiction
- The loss of friends
- The loss of employment
- The loss of custody
- Financial devastation
- Chronic health problems
- Acute health problems
- Causing harm to others, both physical and emotional
Any one of these issues can be devastating to the individual and to concerned family members. If someone in your family in Lancaster is struggling with drug abuse or dependence, don’t wait to help them get the treatment they need to heal. Call us today.
Addressing the Loss of Addiction
Though treatment won’t turn back time, and it won’t undo the damage done by drug addiction, it can begin the healing process on a number of fronts. Drug rehab can include the opportunity to
- Address family problems through couples counseling or family therapy
- Learn job skills that will increase employability
- Get medical attention for chronic medical problems
- Learn how to avoid relapse and recurrence of negative consequences of drug use in the future
The First Step to Change Is Asking for Help
Addiction is a medical disorder. It’s not something that you could or should attempt to fix alone. Contact us at the phone number listed above and speak to an admissions coordinator about the types of drug rehabilitation and treatment services that will work best for your loved one.
If you want more options than listed below, search for a city near by in Pennsylvania
1116 Manheim Pike # 1
(717) 394-3238 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Common Sense For Drug Policy
1377 Spencer Ave # C
(717) 393-0463 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Council-Drug & Alcohol Abuse
630 Janet Ave
(717) 299-2831 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Lancaster Freedom Center
436 N Lime St
(717) 397-9118 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
121 S Prince St
(717) 393-0573 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
255 Butler Ave
(717) 299-5054 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Vantage Gaudenzia House
208 E King St
(717) 291-1020 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
White Deer Run Inc
53 N West End Ave
(717) 396-0650 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281