Lakewood Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Lakewood, CO is a small community within the Denver metropolitan area and has a population of 141,000. Over the years, a number of individuals within this small city have developed drug and alcohol addiction problems. When they are ready to fight back against these damaging conditions, there are Lakewood alcohol and drug rehab centers on call to help.
Types Of Lakewood Alcohol and Drug Rehab
- Inpatient – Inpatient drug rehab is a type of therapy which is recommended for those who have a severe addiction to alcohol and need to go through a detoxification process in order to remove all of the toxins accumulated in their body as a result of long-term drug and alcohol abuse. Most commonly, these programs last for a one to three months, but more serious addiction cases may require a full-year of treatment to complete.
- Outpatient – Outpatient drug rehab is a type of therapy which is recommended for those who do not have a severe addiction to alcohol or drugs. The program normally consists of individual and group counseling as well as alcohol education to help the patient understand their dependence and develop skills to help them cope with the stress in their lives so they will remain on the path of recovery.
What Happens After Lakewood Addiction Treatment?
Aftercare plays a key role in the ongoing sobriety of the individual. Those who complete either the inpatient or outpatient treatment program will have a strong support system of counselors, family and twelve-step programs behind them to help them maintain sobriety and build a new life. Some may opt to live in a sober living home in order to make a smoother transition back into daily life.
A B Counseling
1949 Wadsworth Blvd # 206
(303) 237-3599 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
1585 Quail St # 19
(303) 238-5693 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
BI Day Reporting Center
2099 Wadsworth Blvd
(303) 238-5755 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
870 Kipling St # B
(303) 420-9430 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Serenity Education & Therapy
2255 S Wadsworth Blvd # G2
(303) 984-0590 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281