La Crosse Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
In response to the growing abuse of prescription medications across the nation, many states have instituted drug monitoring programs, while others have updated existing programs. Last month, Wisconsin’s prescription drug tracking program went online. Every one of the 12,000-plus pharmacies across the state, including those in La Crosse, WI, will be required to report to the program. By tracking controlled substances, such as oxycodone and fentanyl, the program will hopefully prevent individuals from attempting to fill prescriptions at multiple pharmacies.
Helping the Family
Prescription drug abuse can do great damage to the individual and to their family. Often, family members of those who abuse drugs or alcohol may feel powerless to help their loved one to break the substance abuse cycle. But far from being powerless, there are several things the family can do to help their loved one:
- Learn. Research substance abuse and the treatments that are available.
- Support. Find a support group to help you cope with your loved one’s problems.
- Professional help. A professional counselor can tell you what options are available and what the best course of action might be.
- Intervention. Confront your loved one with their behavior and explain how it affects those around them. A professional counselor can help to stage the intervention.
- Boundaries. Assure your loved one that you will support them, but also communicate clearly which behaviors are unacceptable.
Treatment and Change
With the appropriate treatment and support, addicts and alcoholics can change their behaviors for the better. If you or someone close to you in La Crosse needs help with drug or alcohol abuse issue, call this number today to learn more about medical and psychotherapeutic recovery options.
1503 Market St
(608) 784-8462 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Coulee Council On Addiction
921 West Ave S
(608) 784-4177 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
212 11th St S
(608) 392-9555 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Gundersen Lutheran Behavioral
1900 South Ave
(608) 775-2287 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281