Huntington Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
The abuse of illicit drugs as well as prescription medications continues to be a serious concern across the nation. Local health officials in Huntington, WV recently observed National Prevention Week. This annual observance gives health officials a chance to highlight substance abuse issues by focusing on education and prevention.
After Drug Treatment Is Finished
Recovery from substance abuse is an ongoing process that can last for years. The successful completion of a drug treatment program is a huge step in the battle against substance abuse. However, once the program has been completed, the individual still needs ongoing care to maintain the progress they have made. This type of ongoing care is called aftercare. Below are some of the benefits of aftercare:
- Entering back into their normal life after drug treatment can be difficult. Aftercare begins immediately after the individual has completed their treatment program thus leaving no gaps in their plan of care during this transitional time.
- Clinical services such as therapy and counseling sessions continue. This allows the individual to meet regularly with a substance abuse professional for ongoing care.
- Social networking, including things such as support groups, is often a part of aftercare.
- Individuals receive help in finding recovery resources such as 12-step groups or sober living programs as well as other services such as medical referrals to other providers.
Caring for Your Loved One
Throughout this process of recovery, substance abusers need the help and support of their loved ones in addition to professional care. To find out how to get your Huntington loved one the assistance they need to become free of substance abuse, call now to speak to an admissions coordinator.
Huntington Treatment Center Inc
135 4th Ave
(304) 525-5691 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281