Hillsboro Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), Oregon has consistently ranked among the top 10 states in the country for the use and abuse of alcohol among those over the age of 12 and among those over the age of 26. It’s a serious issue and one that leads to accidents, overdose and other issues.
If someone in your family in Hillsboro, Oregon is abusing drugs or drinking too much, your actions can improve their lives. Call now to learn more about drug rehab and the benefits it can bring to your Hillsboro loved one.
Oregon Is Struggling With Alcohol Abuse and Addiction
Chronic alcohol abuse can create terrible problems – whether you drink a little bit every day or binge drink once or more a week. Some of the most common issues created by ongoing drinking problems include:
- Alcohol addiction. Addiction is a deadly disease and those who continue to drink large amounts regularly will most certainly develop a dependence upon the substance in time that is both physical and psychological.
- Broken family. Under the influence of alcohol, it’s difficult to maintain the necessary communication and energy level required to have a functional, happy family.
- Lost career. Showing up to work on time and doing a consistently good job are not easy when alcohol is a part of the picture.
- Decimated finances. Alcohol is expensive – so is the cost of lost productivity and other bills that pop up as a result of alcohol abuse.
- Destroyed reputation. Getting a reputation as an alcoholic will do little to enhance your quality of life or that of your family.
Alcohol Rehab Changes the Structure of Your Life
Learning how to live without drinking means learning how to live life in a completely fresh new way. Are you ready to leave alcohol behind? Call now to get started. We place Hillsboro, OR individuals with treatment programs that can help.
See more treatment options in Oregon
Life Works Northwest
971 SW Walnut St
(503) 640-5297 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
447 SE Baseline St
(503) 640-4222 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281