Harrisburg Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Prescription drug abuse is a problem that concerns government leaders, health officials, and law enforcement agencies. In recent years, many local governments have taken part in drug take-back programs to help prevent the continuing spread of prescription drug abuse. The Pennsylvania Attorney General’s office in Harrisburg, PA, has been encouraging local officials to participate in drug take-back events in order to help prevent the diversions, theft and abuse of these medications.
Inpatient vs. Outpatient Treatment Programs
Substance abuse treatment programs come in different forms and may use many different methods. A number of factors may determine which type of program is chosen. An individual who is enrolled in an inpatient residential program remains at the facility for the duration of the program. Individuals who choose outpatient treatment continue to live in their own homes or with loved ones. With both options, individuals will receive daily care and oversight. The selection of one of these options depends on the individual’s needs. Some advantages of these programs include:
- Inpatient. The individual is completely removed from substance abuse triggers, receives 24-hour care, and receives much more intensive treatment.
- Outpatient. Individuals are able to continue to spend regular time with their loved ones. This option is often more cost-effective than inpatient treatment and can be supplemented with other forms of therapy and care.
Intervening on Behalf of a Loved One
Assisting someone with a drug or alcohol problem in becoming sober is a difficult process. To find out how substance abuse treatment can help your Harrisburg loved one, call now. Our admissions coordinators are standing by to answer your questions and match your family member to the right drug rehab for their needs.
Daystar Center For Spiritual
123 N 18th St
(717) 230-9898 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Gaudenzia Chambers Hill
3740 Chambers Hill Rd
(717) 561-0128 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Gaudenzia Common Ground
2835 N Front St
(717) 238-5553 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Mazzitti & Sullivan
3207 N Front St
(717) 901-5652 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Pennsylvania Counseling Services
4918 Locust Ln
(717) 671-9610 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
White Deer Run Of Harrisburg
2001 N Front St # 212
(717) 221-8712 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281