Florence Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Prescription drugs, cocaine and marijuana were all among the possessions of a man arrested near Florence, Alabama. The amount of cocaine was enough to warrant charges of trafficking in addition to possession, a crime that comes with serious repercussions including hefty fines and a prison term.
Choices Under the Influence
It’s no secret that drug use changes the user’s personality. Choices that they may have never considered while clean and sober define their everyday lives when living in an active addiction. Family members are often shocked and scared at the transformation and desperate to help them escape the horrible consequences of their behaviors, consequences that can include:
- Deadly diseases. Using needles is rarely the first step in the development of a drug abuse problem, and many people who use drugs swear at first that they’ll never use needles. However, over time, this opinion can rapidly change. In the same way, those under the influence may be more likely to have unprotected sex with strangers, strangers who are carriers of disease like hepatitis C and HIV.
- Scary accidents. Either due to negligence, getting behind the wheel while intoxicated, or being in the wrong place at the wrong time, there are a number of horrific events that can occur to those who are actively in addiction – things that are statistically less likely to happen to those who are drug-free.
- Criminal acts. Theft, fraud, drug trafficking and other illegal choices can quickly become commonplace for those with an addiction. Because the simple act of buying and using drugs like heroin and cocaine is illegal, it may not take long to justify other choices that land on the wrong side of the law.
- Poor treatment of loved ones. Irritability, violent outbursts, selfish behavior – all this is commonplace during addiction and can be painful for family members.
The only way to effectively address dependence on drugs and alcohol is through comprehensive treatment. Call now to find a drug rehab that will provide optimum care for your Florence loved one.
Bradford Health Services
1626 Florence Blvd # A
(256) 760-0200 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Bradford Health Services
1626 Florence Boulevard Suite A
Riverbend Center-Mental Health
635 W College St
(256) 764-3431 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281