Eugene Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
When it comes to drug and alcohol abuse, Oregon ranks first in the nation in a number of categories, according to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) 2007 and 2008. Oregon is number one for:
- Use of drugs other than marijuana among those between the ages of 12 and 17 in the past month
- Use of pain relievers without a prescription or not as prescribed among people between the ages of 18 and 25
- Use of illicit drugs in the past month by people over the age of 26
Additionally, 12 percent of Oregonians reported that they had used illicit drugs in the month prior to being surveyed – the national average is 8 percent.
If drug and alcohol abuse is a problem for your family in Eugene, Oregon, you can get the help you need today. Call us at the phone number listed here and talk to an addiction treatment specialist about the types of services available to help Eugene residents heal. Call now.
Fear Is One of the Top Obstacles to Drug Treatment
There are a number of reasons why people choose to postpone getting drug addiction treatment, but fear is one of the most common. What is there to be afraid of? Some people say they are worried about:
- The severity of withdrawal symptoms
- Leaving their comfort zone
- Losing friends/relationships with people they get high with
- The inability do well without drugs and alcohol
Don’t Let Fear Hold You Back: Get Drug Rehab Info Today
No matter what your fears are about drug treatment, there is nothing scarier than continuing to live with the risk of drug overdose. If someone you love in Eugene, OR is fighting an addiction to drugs or alcohol, contact us today to learn how you can help them fight fear and get the help they need.
See more treatment options in Oregon
Center For Family Development
1258 High St
(541) 342-8437 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Centro Latino Americano
944 West 5th Avenue
1040 Oak St
(541) 342-6987 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Prevention & Recovery Northwest
1188 Olive St
(541) 484-9274 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Serenity Lane New Hope Program
2133 Centennial Plz
(541) 485-1577 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Serenity Lane Treatment Center
616 E 16th Ave
(541) 687-1110 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Willamette Family Treatment
687 Cheshire Ave
(541) 343-2993 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281