Englewood Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
The city of Englewood, Colorado is located in Arapahoe County, just south of Denver. The home base of five Fortune 500 Companies, the city provides much in the way of professional opportunity. An ideal place for residential Colorado rehab and outpatient drug rehabilitation, Englewood is a great mix of big city and suburban living.
Available Rehab Programs in Englewood, Colorado
The treatment appropriate for a particular addict will depend on a number of variables: the type of drug(s) they are addicted to, how long they have been using, whether a physical addiction exists and how severe the addiction is. Individuals who are in the beginning stages of developing a marijuana addiction may not need an Englewood residential treatment program and a person with a severe meth addiction may not receive the help that they need in an outpatient program. To give you a better idea of what type of Englewood rehab program is appropriate for you, we will be comparing 12 step and residential rehab programs. Let’s discuss 12 step programs first.
- 12 Step Programs: This form of treatment is quite popular. It’s not particularly intensive and doesn’t require that an individual check into a facility or work with a counselor. Participants tend to be only accountable to themselves and to each other. While such programs have been effective in helping some individuals get or stay clean, they are not appropriate for everyone. Those with very severe addictions, whether this is a physical or psychological, may not get what they need from this sort of program. An Englewood residential treatment program may make more of an impact.
- Residential Care: A person who needs residential care is one that has an overwhelming addiction. These individuals would benefit from the protection and isolation that residential treatment affords them. Addicts live at the facility and receive treatment and monitoring around-the-clock.
- Both residential and 12 step programs have a lot to offer addicts in terms of drug treatment. However, it is important to determine which will be most helpful when opting to receive treatment. If you or someone you love resides in the Englewood area and needs help finding a quality drug rehab program, please give us a call. We would love to assist you.
Circle Of Concern Consortium
10328 E Fair Pl
(303) 770-5426 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Cornerstone Drug Abuse Program
6920 S Jordan Rd
(303) 690-0082 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281