Dickson Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Drug addiction treatment – especially the rehabilitation programs that are comprehensive and effective – can be hard on the pocketbook. Paying for the kind of care that will be effective can be difficult for most families. The good news is that there is no drug rehab bill that is out of reach. With the combination of health insurance coverage and financing, any family from Dickson, Tennessee can afford care. (See related: Nashville Drug Treatment Centers)
Paying for Drug Rehab
Exploring your resources before you begin the process of enrollment in drug addiction treatment can make the process of paying for care easier. Here are some of the most common resources that patients and their families in Dickson, TN utilize when procuring the funds for drug treatment:
- Health insurance. Most states require health insurance companies to offer some amount of coverage for addiction treatment services. The specific services covered and in what amount will vary from state to state, company to company, and policy to policy. Make sure to get the details of your coverage and verify what you can expect in terms of financial support.
- Friends and family. If those who are close to you know that the money they give you will go directly to a drug rehab program, they may be more likely to help you, especially if there were issues with money and trust in the past. It can’t hurt to ask.
- Financing. For the remaining portion of the bill, there is always the financing option. Repayment terms can be based on your budget and your financial needs.
Help Is Available
Talk to one of our counselors about your financial resources in terms of paying for drug rehab when you call the number above. We can get you started locating a drug rehab in Tennessee that will work with your insurance and fit your budget.
Back to TN Drug Rehab
721 Highway 46 S
(615) 446-3797 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Freeman Sober Living Establishment
410 Center Avenue
(888) 919-6095 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281