Cuyahoga Falls Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Last summer, police in Cuyahoga Falls, OH responded to two similar calls in the same day. One call was for a man found unresponsive in his bedroom while another man was found lying on his mother’s lawn. The two adult males were both taken to the same local hospital only a few hours apart for drug overdoses.
Searching for Help
No one wants to see someone they love overdose on drugs. In order to prevent this, or other serious consequences, professional treatment is needed when someone you care about has a problem with substance abuse. When those close to the individual begin to investigate options, making the appropriate choice for the best treatment and care for the individual can be confusing. Below are some factors to think about when considering the opportunities in recovery:
- Location. Find a treatment program near the individual’s home if the family plans to be highly involved in the process.
- Philosophy. Learn what principles guide the program and what kinds of methods are used.
- Attention. Discover how much personalized care and attention each patient receives.
- Aftercare. Ask how treatment can continue after the rehabilitation program is complete.
- Cost. Depending on whether or not the individual has insurance, the price of substance abuse treatment could be a major factor in choosing a program or facility.
Get the Facts; Find the Right Rehab Today
Facing the fact that someone close to you in Cuyahoga Falls has a problem with drugs or alcohol may be difficult, but failing to confront their issues could lead to worse problems. To learn more about what options are available for treating your loved one’s substance abuse issues, speak to an admissions coordinator today when you dial the phone number listed above.
Child Guidance & Family Solutions
2100 Front St
(330) 928-2042 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281