Colorado Springs Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Colorado Springs, with a population of 380,000 is a city that sits at the base of America’s most famous mountains, Pikes Peak. In this beautiful community everyone goes about their daily lives in seemingly normal fashion – yet many are living with a secret: an addiction to drugs or alcohol. Pikes Peak is one of the many different areas in which Colorado drug rehab facilities are located.
Types of Colorado Springs Rehab
The following represent some of the most common forms of drug and alcohol rehab programs located in the Colorado Springs area:
- Residential: The individual lives onsite at the treatment facility
- Outpatient: The individual attends treatment during the day, but then returns home in the evening
- Holistic: Rehab programs that incorporate yoga, meditation and other Eastern healing methods into treatment
- Teen: Deals specifically with issues pertaining to why young people become addicted to drugs or alcohol and may need a teen drug rehab
- Women: Gender specific care that helps women heal by providing a safe treatment environment
What Happens After Colorado Springs Drug and Alcohol Treatment?
For a person who has gone through an alcoholism or drug treatment program there is a light at the end of the tunnel. However, they still face daily challenges that can knock them off track. To combat this, recovering addicts are urged to attend follow-up counseling sessions and attend 12 step programs regularly. For times when they may be feeling weak there is also a sponsor to help talk them through it.
701 S Cascade Ave # B
(719) 573-5020 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Beyond Milestones Counseling
5729 Constitution Ave
(719) 573-5606 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
220 Ruskin Dr
(719) 572-6133 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
115 Parkside Dr
(719) 572-6340 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
825 E Pikes Peak Ave
(719) 776-8741 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281