Chattanooga Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Living in Chattanooga, Tennessee means that you have access to some of the top rehab and treatment programs in the country. Rural enough to provide the isolation and seclusion necessary for focus in recovery and close enough to urban areas for easy access, drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers near Chattanooga are an excellent resource. Contact us at the phone number listed above to find out more about your options in rehab treatment in Tennessee (See related: Memphis Drug Rehab Centers).
Identifying the Need for Rehab Treatment
There are a number of different symptoms and changes that can signify the need for enrollment in a drug and alcohol treatment program near Chattanooga. Loss of progress at school or work, changes in attitude, health issues and other things can mean that drug addiction is taking over and treatment is necessary. Some of these include:
- Financial problems. Drugs and alcohol are expensive and when patients are dedicating their time to get high or drunk, they rarely spend as much time as they should earning money at work. The result can be high debt, bill collector calls and bankruptcy.
- Issues at home. Problems getting along with a spouse, children and other family members are some of the first difficulties to arise when drug and alcohol addiction is an issue.
- Job loss. It’s hard to keep up with responsibilities at work or even to show up on time when active addiction is an issue. In many cases, most living with addiction will lose their jobs and find it difficult, if not impossible, to find a new position.
- Depression. Many who regularly drink and abuse drugs find that they are depressed when they stop abusing their drug of choice or the effects wear off. It can be difficult to find an emotional equilibrium after a binge and many choose to treat the problem with more drugs and alcohol.
Get Rehab Treatment Info Today
Would you like to get more information about your options in rehab and treatment near Chattanooga, Tennessee? Call now to speak with a counselor.
Back to Tennessee Drug Rehab
5932 Pine Grove Trl # 104
(423) 499-6003 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
205 Minor St
(423) 756-7644 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Johnson Mental Health Center
1200 Mountain Creek Rd # 310
(423) 870-9033 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
National Center-Youth Issues
6101 Preservation Dr
(423) 899-5714 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
2200 Morris Hill Rd
(423) 894-4220 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281