Burnsville Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
The relationship between alcohol abuse and long-term health issues like cirrhosis of the liver are well documented. But apart from damaging their own minds and bodies, alcohol abusers negatively affect those around them as well. Intoxicated individuals will often take greater risks and make more questionable decisions than they would if they were sober.
According to 2011 Dakota County, MN statistics, 6 percent of motor vehicle injuries and 12.5 percent of motor vehicle fatalities in the county were alcohol-related. Although the rates of deaths and injuries decreased between 2001 and 2010, drunk driving is a persistent public health and safety issue in Minnesota towns like Burnsville.
Effective Tools to Combat Alcohol Abuse
Tools do exist to help individuals fight alcohol abuse. A successful recovery program usually has several components.
- Intervention. Individuals trapped in the cycle of alcohol abuse may not seek treatment on their own. The intervention of loved ones is often necessary.
- Continued involvement of loved ones. Friends and family members should learn and grow alongside the individual in order to offer assistance apart from counselors or support groups.
- Continuing care. Understanding recovery is a process. It’s important to be patient with that process and help your loved one to stay on track.
- Group involvement. Seeking support from a group that can share struggles.
- Professional care. Pursuing professional counseling and treatment.
Breaking the Cycle
If your loved one in Burnsville, MN has problems with alcohol abuse, they are placing you and others who are close to you at risk. There are options available to help them break the cycle of addiction. Call the number listed above now to learn more about getting the help that your family member needs.
Dakota Treatment Center
11939 River Hills Dr
(952) 890-4480 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
River Ridge Treatment Center
1510 E 122nd St
(952) 894-7722 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281