Bristol Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Do you think that your use of alcohol and drugs has reached a dangerous level? Are you considering drug and alcohol rehab near Bristol, Tennessee? If so, we can match you with a high-end treatment program that will be able to help you begin the healing process and help you get started on the enrollment process today. (See related: Kingsport Rehab Treatment).
Do You Need Treatment?
Many who abuse alcohol and drugs aren’t sure whether or not their use is severe enough to require drug addiction treatment. Everyone is different, and answering the questions below can help you determine whether or not rehab is the right choice for you.
- Do you choose alcohol or drugs over people or important events, opting to stay home and drink or get high rather than go places or be with people where this would be unacceptable?
- Do you spend your last dollar on drugs and alcohol? Are you unable to pay rent and/or bills as a result?
- Do you lie about your drug and alcohol use or use secretively?
- Do you abuse drugs at work or have you lost your job due to your inability to remain clean and sober?
- Has someone you are close to (e.g., a spouse, family member or close friend) expressed concern about your level of drug and alcohol abuse?
- Have you developed health problems as a result of your drug and alcohol abuse?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then inpatient or outpatient drug rehab near Bristol can help you regain control of your life.
Locate a Rehab Treatment Program
If you have questions about what you can expect at drug and alcohol rehab or how to begin the enrollment process, contact us today at the phone number listed above. We can provide you with the information you need to start treatment today.
Back to Tennessee Drug Rehab Listings
Mother Child Connection
26 Midway St
(423) 989-4501 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281