Bozeman Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
When Bozeman, Montana, authorities arrest a suspected drug dealer, they don’t take any chances or pull any legal punches. One man suspected of trafficking meth and caught in possession of a large amount of cash and marijuana as well as marijuana paraphernalia was held on $100,000 bail in wait of trial.
Though it may seem that marijuana use is the least of his concerns, marijuana use is nothing to ignore. One in 10 who experiment with the drug will develop a dependence upon it, and families across Montana can testify to the devastation caused by an untreated addiction to the drug.
Marijuana Use and Abuse
Many law enforcement agencies would say that the biggest problem with marijuana is that it leads to use of harder drugs, but the Drug Enforcement Administration goes even further, pointing out that the drug is a danger in and of itself. In its publication “Signs Your Neighbor Is Running a Marijuana Grow Operation,” the DEA notes the following:
- About 60 percent of people in drug rehab have used marijuana.
- Of the 4.6 million American addicts, large-8 columnss are marijuana abusers.
- More young people are being treated for marijuana dependency than for dependency on all other drugs combined.
- The number of people being treated in hospital emergency rooms for marijuana use has risen 176 percent since 1994.
- Smoking marijuana causes changes in the brain similar to changes caused by cocaine and heroin.
- Young people who use marijuana weekly are almost four times more likely to engage in violence than those who do not use it.
Treatment Can Help
Help your loved one in Bozeman find the right addiction treatment center for their needs when you contact one of our admissions coordinators at the phone number listed above.
Alcohol & Drug Services-Gallatin
2310 N 7th Ave
(406) 586-5493 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281