Bountiful Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Due to the rise in prescription drug abuse in the United States, local law enforcement agencies have been encouraging residents to get rid of their expired and unused medications. This past spring, an event called Clean Out Your Medicine Cabinet was held in Bountiful, UT, and other cities around Davis County. This type of event is just one way that municipalities are combating the abuse of prescription medications.
What Is the Best Option?
When you want to assist someone who has a drug or alcohol problem, helping them find appropriate treatment is vital to their recovery. Facing a number of choices, families may find it hard to decide between several options. There are many types of substance abuse treatment programs, and each type has its own unique benefits. Below are some different treatment options that are available:
- Residential rehab. Individuals stay at a substance abuse facility for 30 to 90 days to receive close monitoring and intensive treatment.
- Partial hospitalization. This option is for those who have safe and stable home environments but require medical monitoring; individuals spend three to five days a week in treatment.
- Outpatient care. The individual spends at least three days a week receiving treatment for several hours at a time.
- Brief intervention. This is used only if the individual does not have substance abuse issues, but may be at risk of developing a problem.
Making the Right Choice
Regardless of the type of substance abuse treatment you choose for your Bountiful family member, the right choice is to get help. If you believe that someone close to you needs treatment to conquer a drug or alcohol problem, call us now to be matched to the best rehab program for your needs.
48 E 400 S # C
(801) 299-1323 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281