Appleton Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
About 70 pounds of high-grade marijuana were seized in a multi-county bust near Appleton, Wisconsin in 2012. It’s not an uncommon occurrence; in fact, the rate of drug seizures and arrests in and around Appleton has put residents on edge.
Is someone in your family in Appleton, WI struggling with drug and/or alcohol abuse? Are you interested in helping them to stop using drugs but unsure how to begin? Contact us today at the phone number listed above. Our counselors can talk to you about your loved one’s options in drug rehabilitation and match them with a program that will be able to meet their needs.
Building the Courage to Help
It’s not easy to confront someone about their drug and alcohol abuse. A touchy subject, many are concerned about putting their addicted loved one on the defensive and alienating them. One of the best ways to address a family member’s addiction is to stage an intervention. You can:
- Gather together a few other concerned family members
- Avoid being judgmental or angry
- Share brief anecdotal stories that highlight the damage caused by your family member’s addiction
- Make it clear that you understand that drug addiction is a disease that requires treatment
- Offer the option of drug rehab
- Set boundaries that demonstrate that if your addicted loved one refuses treatment you will no longer continue to support them in their active addiction
Find a Drug Rehab Program Before You Stage an Intervention
It is recommended that you enroll your addicted Appleton loved one in a drug rehab program prior to staging an intervention. Call us today so we can help you find the program that will be able to handle your loved one’s unique issues with drug and alcohol dependence and secure their spot in treatment today.
Attic Correctional Services
720 W Washington St
(920) 830-1750 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Mooring Programs Inc
607 W 7th St
(920) 739-3235 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Valley Health Services
3301 N Ballard Rd # B
(920) 733-4443 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281