Odessa Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
In 2010, more than 6,500 Texans sought treatment for abuse of or dependence upon marijuana. This was the number one drug of choice among new patients seeking drug addiction treatment across the state, according to the Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP). Often viewed as harmless and non-addictive, few realize the negative impact that marijuana can have on a person’s life.
If marijuana abuse or dependence is causing problems for you or someone you love in Odessa, Texas, contact us today to discuss the different types of treatment that may be appropriate for you or your loved one.
Marijuana Is Addictive
Contrary to popular mythology, marijuana is not harmless and it is not non-addictive. There are a number of issues that signify that use of the drug requires medical attention if you can’t quit on your own:
- Health problems. If the drug is smoked, lung cancer and respiratory ailments can result.
- Financial issues. Marijuana is expensive and few who smoke the drug daily are able to work enough to pay for more than basic expenses and more of the drug.
- Legal problems. Even in states where marijuana is legal for medicinal purposes, the growth and use of the drug are highly regulated. Many end up facing legal problems that include fines and incarceration.
- Relationship problems. Many find that it is difficult to maintain commitments, remember details, and focus on relationships – romantic or platonic – when they spend most of their time getting high.
Do You Need Marijuana Addiction Treatment?
If you feel that marijuana is creating discord in your life and you want to stop but don’t know how, we can assist you in finding a rehab program that will help you address the underlying issues that make drug abuse so appealing. Call now to speak with a counselor about the options available to those from Odessa, TX.
See more treatment options in Texas
Drug Screen Compliance
706 Adams Ave
(432) 332-9421 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Regional Preventional Resource
1101 Whitaker Ave # 104
(432) 580-7778 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
2000 Maurice Rd
(432) 580-2654 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281