Knoxville Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Drug and alcohol addiction is devastating, no matter where you live. In Knoxville, Tennessee, however, those struggling with drugs and alcohol have the benefit of nearby rehab and treatment help that is on par with some of the most cutting-edge treatments in the world. If you would like more information on the rehab treatment programs located near Knoxville, contact us today at the phone number listed above (See related: Memphis Drug Rehabilitation Centers).
Common Rehab Treatment Myths
Myths are harmful because they are often an obstacle to treatment for those who need it. Learning to recognize myths for what they are and defining the truth behind them can help you to get one step closer to getting the rehab treatment you need to heal.
- Drug rehab doesn’t work. There are a number of different types of addiction treatment programs and within each of those programs a wide range of therapeutic services are offered. This means that each individual who seeks treatment will be able to find a combination of therapies that will work for them over time and with perseverance.
- You have to want to get clean and sober for drug treatment to make a difference. Studies show that even the most resistant patient can gain therapeutic benefit from drug and alcohol rehab. The first step is to show up and the next step is to stay and participate. That’s all it takes.
- Addiction treatment is too expensive. There are a number of options for payment assistance; anyone can afford drug rehab. Even if you don’t have financial help from an insurance company or supportive family members, loan services are available to help you cover the initial cost and repay your bill at a pace that is suited to your budget.
Find the Info You Need About Rehab Treatment
Find out everything you need to know about rehab treatment options near Knoxville when you call us today.
Back to Tennessee Drug Rehab Centers
428 E Scott Ave
(865) 525-1661 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Child & Family Tennessee
901 E Summit Hill Dr # 200
(865) 524-7483 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Helen Ross Mc Nabb Center
201 W Springdale Ave
(865) 637-9711 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Helen Ross Mc Nabb Children
600 Arthur St
(865) 523-8695 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Metropolitan Drug Commission
5908 Lyons View Pike
(865) 588-5550 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
6800 Baum Dr
(865) 539-2409 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
725 Davenport Rd
(865) 609-2829 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281