Cookeville Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
What are your goals for your life? Do you want to build a happier life for you and your family? Are you ready to get your issues with drugs and alcohol under control so that you can make that happen? When you contact us at the phone number above, one of our counselors will be able to help you get started in the right direction, helping you to start achieving your goals by first helping you get the medical care you need at a drug rehab program that can treat residents of Cookeville, Tennessee. Call now to get started. (See related: Nashville Rehab Centers)
Goals of Rehab Treatment Programs
- Physical stabilization. Detox starts within hours of the last dose so the first step is to help you to feel better physically and avert any medical complications that may arise.
- Psychological stabilization. Whether due to a drug-induced psychosis or a co-occurring mental health disorder that came before drug abuse and addiction, psychological stabilization through medication may be necessary initially as well.
- Growth in therapy. Once stabilization has been achieved, you can begin the process of healing on a more personal level through comprehensive therapies chosen based upon the traumas and other difficult experiences you have lived through both during addiction and before.
- Learned coping skills. Learning how to better deal with stressors and other issues in day-to-day life will help you to avoid relapse after treatment.
- Ongoing support. Aftercare services offer support and guidance as well as a place for you to check in as you begin to rebuild your life in recovery.
Achieve Your Recovery Goals
Most high-quality rehab centers can create personal treatment goals for each individual. Whether you or someone you love in Cookeville, Tennessee is struggling with addiction, there is help available. Call us today to discuss options in care.
Back to Tennessee Drug Rehab Directory
Mothers Against Drunk Driving
18 N Madison Ave # 105
(931) 520-6233 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281