Mentor Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
A new piece of drug and alcohol detection technology is being used by the Municipal Court in Mentor, OH. The machine, called a pupillometer, scans the eyes of offenders who have been ordered by the court to remain alcohol- or drug-free. Taking only a few seconds to read the individual’s pupils for signs of drug use, the machine will save time and help cut down on potential urinalysis fraud.
Substance Abuse and the Family
Substance abuse is dangerous and often accompanied by behaviors that affect the individual as well as those around them. Getting a loved one to accept help is a challenging step for families and friends. But after a substance abuser has begun treatment for their issues, having the support and assistance of their loved ones is important to their recovery. Family involvement adds much value to the treatment process:
- Family involvement is directly related to successful treatment. Those whose families are involved are less likely to relapse than those whose families are not involved.
- The encouragement of family members can help the individual stay in treatment and continue moving towards recovery when their motivation is low.
- Family members can make suggestions and help to recognize the signs of relapse.
- Allowing the family to express how the individual’s behavior affects them in negative ways helps the individual to understand the impact of their substance abuse.
Beginning a New Life
The first steps towards recovery are sometimes considered to be the most difficult steps to take, but it can all begin with a single phone call. If someone you love in Mentor is struggling with substance abuse, call this number today to learn how you can help them begin a life without drugs or alcohol.
8445 Munson Rd
(440) 255-1700 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
7537 Mentor Ave # 306
(440) 951-5357 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281