Raleigh Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
Prescription painkillers are necessary to treat the experience of pain after an acute injury or in dealing with a chronic illness, and most people who are given a prescription for this purpose will survive the experience without developing an addiction. However, some patients in Raleigh, North Carolina will end up fighting a drug dependence. For those who need a drug rehab to treat the issue, our counselors are standing by to help. See also: Durham Treatment Centers.
Prescription Drugs Can Be Dangerous Even When Prescribed by a Doctor
The number of issues that can develop when prescription drugs are abused is numerous. People often believe that because they come from a doctor and their production is overseen by various agencies that they are safe in any context. This is not the case. There are a number of situations when prescription drugs can be dangerous. These include:
- Using them without a prescription. If you don’t have a prescription, you can easily experience problems taking a medication.
- Using them not as prescribed. Crushing pills before they are taken, taking more than prescribed, or increasing the number of doses can be dangerous even if it’s your prescription.
- Combining them with other substances. Drinking alcohol or taking your prescription in combination with other pills can add up to an overdose.
Abusing prescription pills can mean legal problems as well. Addicted to oxycodone, one woman was jailed in Wake County on charges of drug trafficking prescription pills and procuring pills with false prescriptions. She got the prescriptions from three different doctors and filled them all in Raleigh. Why did she do it? Addiction.
Find Out More About Prescription Drug Rehab Today
There are a number of different types of drug rehab and detox that can help families in Raleigh, North Carolina to walk away from prescription drug addiction forever. Call now to learn about these different options and choose the right one for your needs.
First Step Services
211 E Six Forks Rd # 117
(919) 833-8899 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
1251 Goode St
(919) 838-9800 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
2809 Highwoods Blvd
(919) 872-7373 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
2101 Garner Rd # 111
(919) 832-1400 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
3125 Poplarwood Ct # 203
(919) 787-6131 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281