Burlington Alcohol and Drug Rehab Listings
A North Carolina nonprofit program is successfully lowering rates of prescription drug abuse in some areas of the state. In the county that served as a pilot for the program, a 69-percent decrease in overdose deaths was reported. Now with a $2.6 million grant, Project Lazarus is trying to transfer that success to other counties across the state. The hope is that people in towns like Burlington, NC will benefit from their method of intervention and that lives will be saved as a result.
A Wide Range of Treatment Options Is Available
When a loved one is ready to deal with their substance abuse problems, there is no need for them to confront their issues alone. Finding treatment and support to stop abusing drugs or alcohol is necessary. Regardless of the specific treatment program that is chosen, there are a number of factors that contribute to an effective course of treatment for your loved one:
- Individualization. Because all substance abuse problems are different, look for a treatment program that meets their personal needs.
- Management of care. Be sure that care providers will monitor your family member’s treatment and make necessary adjustments according to their needs.
- Skills training. In addition to addressing substance abuse, some programs also work on job training, relational skills, and others.
- Specialized services. Know if the treatment addresses co-occurring issues such as mental health needs and physical health needs.
- Aftercare. Continued care after the treatment program is completed is important to continued recovery.
The End of Substance Abuse
Helping someone you care about in Burlington to stop abusing drugs or alcohol could save their life. If you are concerned that a loved one has a substance abuse problem, don’t wait to call us and speak to an admissions coordinator to be matched with the best treatment options for their needs.
Alamance Rescue Mission
1519 N Mebane St
(336) 229-4096 //php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'rnklb_phone', true);?>
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
We're here to help, 24/7. Please call: 877-345-3281